Life is not easy. If there is one thing we can all be certain of, it’s uncertainty – and that at some time or other we are going to be faced with challenges and problems that can affect our happiness and quality of life.
At Frontier Hypnotherapy we get that. Even more importantly, we understand that everyone is different, and when faced with challenges we all respond in our own way.
This might look like:
• Unnecessary worrying and over thinking
• Lack of self-esteem
• Lack of confidence
• Feeling like an imposter in your profession
• Fear of failure
• Unhealthy cravings
• Fear of relapse into former unhealthy habits
• Worries about COVID-19 and other health issues
• Feeling overwhelmed
• Shyness in social situations
• Experiencing feelings of loneliness or inadequacy
• Feeling powerless
• Lack of purpose
• Inability to enjoy life fully
• General uneasiness
All off the above have one thing in common – they originate in the way we think.
Think about it – how many people do you know who automatically approach life – and its situations – from a base of negativity?
If you’re thinking many people, then you’d be right! And they may not even consciously realise it!
This kind of negative thinking creates limitations in life and, as a result, it leads to poor life quality.
The good news is, that by changing the way we think, we can change the way we feel. And if you feel good, the problem loses its power over you.